Fred Wood Funeral Home began serving the community in 1927 at 8450 Plymouth Road in Detroit. In 1972, we moved to our current address in Livonia. For eighty- eight years we have been proud to be family owned and operated. It has been our goal from the beginning to provide caring, competent, and convenient service. Remaining family owned and operated, a part of the community, throughout our history has helped us to reach our goal.